Bardolino Chiaretto Classico DOC 2020
Bardolino Chiaretto Classico DOC 2020 / Le Morette / Veneto
Rosé wine from Italy
The Bardolino Chiaretto Classico has a pink color with a harmonious and blooming bouquet that smells soft and fruity. The taste is full and slightly fruity, lively, and dry.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Le Morette/Azienda Agricola Valerio Zenato - Viale Indipendenza - San Benedetto di Lugana - 37019 Peschiera del Garda (Verona) - Italia - +39 045 7552724
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grapes: Corvina (55%), Molinara (10%) and Rondinella (35%)
- Cultivation system: Traditional trellis cultivation, 3,000 grapevines per hectare.
- Vintage: Last week of September. The grapes are hand-pricked.
- Winemaking/fermentation: It takes place in stainless steel tanks at a low controlled temperature of 18°C. Gentle pressing and fermentation with shell contact for 2 days, then a week without peel at 18°C.
- Storage: The wine remains in the bottle for at least one month before it enters the market.
- Sensory characteristics: Due to its light and uncomplicated drinking pleasure, this Chiaretto presents itself as an ideal summer wine. The bouquet is harmonious and flowery, the taste full, slightly fruity, lively and dry.
- Color: Pink
- Alcohol content: 12,0 % Vol.
- Acid: 6,30 g/l
- pH: 3,20
- Dry extract: 19,50 g/l
- Stopper: Screw cap
- Serving suggestion: The Bardolino is a wine, the Italians like to call "Vino tuttopasto" (entire meal). This also applies to this Chiaretto. It can be served as an aperitif. It is suitable for all courses, goes well with starters, light dishes, grilled fish and pizza.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 13 and 14°C.
- Allergen: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8033986840096
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
CORVINA is a red variety native in the valley of Verona. In the present she can only be almost exclusively in this area. Unmixed expanded she is not very successful, because she is not balanced enough.
MOLINARA is a red grape that is often also called Breppon. She is grown mainly in Italy, where she is part of the famous Valpolicella and Bardolino.
RONDINELLA is a well-known red grape from the Veneto. The Rondinella is also a rarely expanded variety, since she has little independent character.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.