Bardolino Classico DOC 2020
Bardolino Classico DOC 2020 / Le Morette / Veneto
Red wine from Italy
This Bardolino is an excellent Veronese wine with a light, ruby red color and a pleasant delicate bouquet. Its light taste is spicy and harmonious. It goes well with all dishes.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Le Morette/Azienda Agricola Valerio Zenato - Viale Indipendenza - San Benedetto di Lugana - 37019 Peschiera del Garda (Verona) - Italia - +39 045 7552724
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC). It is produced in the ancient production area of Bardolino, as stated by the label-diction “Classico”.
- Grapes: Corvina (65%), Rondinella (30%) and Molinara (5%)
- Cultivation system: Guyot, simple or double, but short 3.600 vines per hectar.
- Vintage: Last decade of september, hand-made.
- Winemaking/fermentation: In stainless steel tanks, under controlled temperature, 26° C. It occurs together with the skins, for 8 days.
- Storage: The wine remains in the bottle for at least two months before it enters the market.
- Colour: Star-bright pale ruby
- Sensory characteristics: A fragrant, harmonious, lasting flavour and a light vinous bouquet. The flavor is wellbalanced, dry and spicy with a slightly bitter finish.
- Alcohol content: 12,5 % Vol.
- Acid: 5,70 g/l
- pH: 3,35
- Dry extract: 22,50 g/l
- Stopper: Screw cap
- Serving suggestion: Bardolino is, by its very nature, a fine wine for all the meal, exalting the characteristics of all cuisine from boiled meats to roasts.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 15 and 16°C. Uncork bottle immediately before serving.
- Allergen: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8033986840072
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
CORVINA is a red variety native in the valley of Verona. In the present she can only be almost exclusively in this area. Unmixed expanded she is not very successful, because she is not balanced enough.
RONDINELLA is a well-known red grape from the Veneto. The Rondinella is also a rarely expanded variety, since she has little independent character.
MOLINARA is a red grape that is often also called Breppon. She is grown mainly in Italy, where she is part of the famous Valpolicella and Bardolino.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.