BENEDICTUS Lugana D.O.C. 2019
BENEDICTUS Lugana D.O.C. 2019 / Le Morette / Veneto
White wine from Italy
This noble wine is made from the careful selection of the "Turbiana" grapes. After soft pressing, it is processed in special thermal containers, which gives it an intense and fruity bouquet. The result is a wine with an extraordinary taste. The straw yellow color with subtle greenish shades, gilds with time of storage. This Lugana is a wine of great character that highlights the essence of every dish.
- Vintage: 2019
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Le Morette/Azienda Agricola Valerio Zenato - Viale Indipendenza - San Benedetto di Lugana - 37019 Peschiera del Garda (Verona) - Italia - +39 045 7552724
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (D.O.C.) This wonderful wine is produced exclusively from the “Turbiana”grapes, that grow in the narrow strip of land on the shore of Garda Lake.
- Grape: This Lugana is made from 100% Turbiana (Trebbiano) grapes that come only from the Valerio Zenato - Le Morette vineyards.
- Cultivation system: Guyot, duble but short modified. Plant-density: 3.500 vines per hectare.
- Vintage: Mid October, handmade, putting the grapes in small boxes.
- Winemaking/fermentation: Thermo-controlled vinification of the wine-must, starts together with the skins for one day, than continues in stainless steel tanks at 16-18°C. Part of the winemust ferments in small oak barrels. Ageing for at least 3 months in bottle.
- Colour: Straw yellow with fine greenish shades. Due to the storage, these shades tend to be golden.
- Sensory characteristics: Fine wine with an intense and fruity bouquet of ripe yellow apples, quinces, papaya and guava. Complemented by spicy nuances of clove and vanilla. Its taste is intense, full and strong. Storage in wood makes the Benedictus creamy and spicy. All in all a really extraordinary taste.
- Alcohol content: 13,00 % Vol.
- Acid: 5,90 g/l
- pH: 3,25
- Dry extract: 22,50 g/l
- Stopper: Synthetic cork
- Serving suggestion: This Lugana goes well with all starters and is particularly suitable for freshwater and marine fish. But it is also valued as an aperitif.
- Recommended serving temperature: At about 12 to 13 ° C. Please uncork just before serving. Serve in large glasses.
- Allergen: Contains sulfites
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The white grape variety TREBBIANO is one of the oldest varieties in Italy. It is grown on almost the entire Apennine Peninsula. The famous "Aceto Balsamico di Modena" is made from this grape variety in the Modena region.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.