Casalforte Corvina Veronese IGT 2019
Casalforte Corvina Veronese IGT 2019 / Cantine Riondo / Veneto
Red wine from Italy
The Casalforte Corvina is a dry and full-bodied wine with an intense ruby red color. The nose shows elegant notes of black cherries and ripe blackberries, accompanied by nuances of vanilla and sweet spices. It goes perfectly with red meat, game, and aged cheese.
- Vintage: 2019
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Cantine Riondo - Via Cappuccini 6 - Monteforte d'Alpone (VR) - Italia - +39 045 6104346
- Quality Designation: Indicazione Geografica Tipica (IGT)
- Grape: 100% Corvina
- Manufacturing: First, grapes with high sugar content are selected. Subsequent vinification with a continuous mixture of the pomace. This extracts color and tannins. The aging takes place partly in steel and partly in wood and lasts at least 12 months.
- Sensory characteristics: The Casalforte Corvina is a dry and full-bodied wine. The nose reveals elegant notes of black cherries and ripe blackberries, accompanied by nuances of vanilla and sweet spices. On the palate, pronounced dark fruit notes develop.
- Color: Intense ruby red
- Alcohol content: 13,5 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 8,0 g/l
- Acid: 5,60 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: This Corvina goes perfectly with red meat, game and long matured cheese.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 18 and 20°C
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- Awards: GILBERT & GAILLARD 07/21: GOLD; MUNDUS VINI 03/21: SILVER
- EAN (bottle): 8031630001008
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
CORVINA is a red variety native in the valley of Verona. In the present she can only be almost exclusively in this area.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.