Castelforte Valpolicella Superiore D.O.C. 2018
Castelforte Valpolicella Superiore D.O.C. 2018 / Cantine Riondo / Veneto
Red wine from Italy
The Castelforte Valpolicella Superiore is an elegant wine with an excellent structure, which expresses intense notes of blueberry and cherry jam, liquorice, and pleasant balsamic notes of eucalyptus on the nose. The soft and velvety tannins can be perfectly combined with first courses, with elaborate sauces, grilled red meat, and well-aged cheese.
- Vintage: 2018
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Cantine Riondo - Via Cappuccini 6 - Monteforte d'Alpone (VR) - Italia - +39 045 6104346
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (D.O.C.)
- Grapes: Corvina, Rondinella, Corvinone and Molinara.
- Manufacturing: After a careful selection of grapes with high sugar content, vinification takes place with the "Ganimede" system where the grape skins and wine are continuously mixed in order to extract color and tannins The resulting wine is aged partly in stainless steel and partly in wood casks for 12 months.
- Sensory characteristics: The Castelforte Valpolicella Superiore is an elegant and structured wine with an excellent body, which shows intense scents of blueberries and cherries, liquorice and pleasant balsamic notes of eucalyptus. Soft and velvety tannins. The finish is long and deep.
- Color: Dense ruby red
- Alcohol content: 13,0 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 7,0 g/l
- Acid: 5,80 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: This Valpolicella goes perfectly with classic pasta dishes, with red and grilled meat and long-aged cheese.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 18 and 20°C
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8001968004095
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
CORVINA is a red variety native in the valley of Verona. In the present she can only be almost exclusively in this area.
The RONDINELLA is a well-known red grape from the Veneto. The Rondinella is a rarely expanded variety, since they may have little independent character.
The graoe CORVINONE is an Italian red grape that is grown almost exclusively around the city of Verona.
The MOLINARA is a red grape that is often also called Breppon. It is grown mainly in Italy, where it is part of the famous Valpolicella and Bardolino.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.