DI CARLO Prosecco Rosé D.O.C. Brut Millesimato 2020
DI CARLO Prosecco Rosé D.O.C. Brut Millesimato 2020 / Cantina Montelliana / Veneto
Sparkling wine from Italy
The Wine Committee of the Ministry of Agriculture in Rome approved the introduction of the DOC Rosé typology on May 20, 2020. The Prosecco DOC Rosé is made from a blend of the main Glera variety with at least 10 to a maximum of 15 percent Pinot Nero, the only red variety permitted in the regulations. This kind of Sparkling wine must last at least two months, twice as long as for white Prosecco DOC. The wines are classified as "brut nature", "brut" and "extra dry" and appear as millesimato (dated from the vintage).
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Typical brut taste
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Manufacturer and bottler: Cantina Sociale Montelliana - Via Caonada n.1 - 31030 Montebelluna (TV) - Italia - +39 0423 22661
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (D.O.C.)
- Grape varieties: 89% Glera and 11% Pinot Nero.
- Sensory characteristics: Fine perlage and well structured. Delicate on the nose, floral with fruity notes. Fresh and elegant on the palate.
- Color: Appealing rose tone
- Alcohol content: 11 % Vol.
- Acidity: 5,6 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Perfect as an aperitif, with light starters, fish dishes and young cheese.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 8 and 10°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8054181470901
- Scope of delivery: 1 bottle of sparkling wine 0.75 liters
GLERA is a white grape variety that only grows in northeastern Italy in a small region in the province of Treviso in Veneto. It is mainly used to press a sparkling wine, but also normal wine. The Glera was already known in antiquity as vinum puclnum and was extremely popular.
The red grape variety PINOT NERO is an important grape variety that is known to be of high quality. In other wine-growing areas it is also called Blauburgunder or Schwarzburgunder or Pinot Noir. A fun fact is that this grape variety is an important blending partner for champagne production.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.