DOLCEDORME Rosé da uve Aglianico Calabria I.G.P. 2020
"Dolcedorme" Rosé da uve Aglianico Calabria I.G.P. 2020 / Ferrocinto / Calabria
Rosé wine from Italy
The name "Dolcedorme" comes from the mountain of the same name and the highest peak of the Pollino massif in Calabria. The bouquet smells fresh and fruity with hints of melon and grapefruit. On the palate, this southern Italian rosé is harmonious, fresh, and elegant with a good structure and perfect acidity. The Dolcedorme from Ferrocinto is an all-rounder and goes well with all dishes. Also perfect as an aperitif.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Calabria
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Tenute Ferrocinto/Campoverde Spa - Contrada Ciparsia - 87012 Castrovillari (CS) - Italia - +39 0981 415122
- Quality Designation: Indicazione Geografica Protetta (I.G.P.)
- Grape: 100% Aglianico
- Origin: The grapes for this rosé are grown in the hilly area of Castrovillari in northern Calabria. The soils are chalky and there is an extraordinary microclimate with high temperature differences between day and night.
- Vinification: The grapes are picked by hand in the early hours of the morning. This is followed by a classic rosé vinification at a controlled temperature and brief contact with the peel. This wine is aged in steel tanks for a short time and then finally rounded off in the bottle.
- Sensory characteristics: Fruity and fresh on the nose with hints of melon and grapefruit. The taste of this southern Italian rosé is harmonious, fresh, and elegant. Spicy notes in the background.
- Color: Subtle rosé with orange reflections.
- Alcohol content: 12,5 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 0,4 g/l
- Acidity: 5,2 g/l
- Sulfite: 93 mg/l
- Total extract: 26 g/l
- PH value: 3,49
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Well chilled, this rosé is great as an aperitif. Goes well with light starters, fish dishes and seafood. If it is on the table and gets a little bit of temperature, the Dolcedorme can also be used with the entire menu.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 12 and 14°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8014529000276
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
AGLIANICO is a red grape that is grown mainly in the Basilicata and Campania. It was introduced more than 2500 years ago by the Greeks as vitis hellenica to Campania and spread up to Puglia and Basilicata. This vine produces well-structures and full-bodied wines with intense tannins and a strong acid. The wines need, because of the high tannin content, some years of maturity to develop their high quality.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.