EXCLUSIVE Prosecco Spumante Brut "Balbinot" DOC 2020
"Exclusive" Prosecco Spumante Brut "Balbinot" DOC 2020 / Balbinot / Veneto
Sparkling wine from Italy
Brilliant straw yellow color, enlivened by the perlage, fruity aroma with a hint of yeast. Dry, fresh taste with a slightly bitter aftertaste. As an aperitif par excellence, it also goes well with light first courses, soups and seafood, fresh cheese, and white meat. Serve at 7-9°C.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Typical Brut taste
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Manufacturer and bottler: Le Manzane - Via Maset 47/B - 31020 S.Pietro di Feletto (TV) - Italia - +39 0438 486606
- This "Exclusive" Prosecco is different from other Proseccos thanks to its fruity, fresh taste and its very fine and long-lasting perlage. These characteristics are achieved mainly by a very attentive selection of the best grapes and by a much longer process of fermentation.
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grape: 100% Glera (Prosecco)
- Sensory characteristics: Fruity nose with a hint of yeast. Dry, fresh with a slightly bitter aftertaste. Overall, it is fresh and has a very lively taste.
- Color: Brilliant straw yellow
- Alcohol content: 12 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 13,0 g/l
- Acidity: 6,1 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Excellent as an aperitif. Goes well with light starters, soups, seafood, white meat and fresh cheeses.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 7 and 9°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8033040890135
- Scope of delivery: 1 bottle of sparkling wine 0.75 liters
"Balbinot" is a typical name of the city of Treviso. In fact, the family Balbinot has its headquarters in the Conegliano area (province of Treviso) for centuries. Here is the heart of the famous Prosecco area that has become around the world synonymous with "Italian lifestyle." And here the family Balbinot owns about 40 hectares' Prosecco vineyards from which it produces its own Prosecco. For this, the grapes are used exclusively from their own production, and this is also the pride of the family.
The GLERA (PROSECCO) is a white grape variety that grows only in northeastern Italy in a small region of the province of Treviso in Veneto. Mainly semi-sparkling, sparkling wines, but also "normal" wine is made from it. The Prosecco was already known in antiquity as Vinum Puclnum and extremely popular.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.