GRANÈE Gavi del Comune di Gavi DOCG 2020
"Granèe" Gavi del Comune di Gavi DOCG 2020 / Batasiolo / Piedmont
White wine from Italy
Unmistakable straw yellow white wine. Elegant bouquet typical of the variety with hints of fresh fruit and white flowers. Dry and refreshing taste. Balanced and harmonious with a pleasantly bitter aftertaste that is reminiscent of almonds. A sensation.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Beni di Batasiolo - Fr. Annunziata 87 - 12064 La Morra (CN) - Italia - +39 0173 50130
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (DOCG)
- Grape: 100% Cortese
- Winemaking: The grapes are harvested by hand in the second half of September. Then they are carefully separated from the stems and gently pressed. The fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks, the temperature is strictly controlled. Final aging on the yeasts in stainless steel tanks.
- Sensory characteristics: Elegant and varietal bouquet with hints of fresh fruit and white flowers. In the taste dry and refreshing. Balanced and harmonious with a pleasant bitter finish that is reminiscent of almonds.
- Color: Subtle straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Alcohol content: 12,5 % Vol.
- Acid: 5,6 g/l
- Residual sugar: 3,1 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: The Gavi di Gavi is ideal as an aperitif. Great companion to appetizers, pasta and delicious risotto dishes, seafood and main courses of white meat. Very pleasant to recipes based on vegetables.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 6 and 8°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8002820001184
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The grape variety CORTESE is grown mainly in the Piedmont region. It is a variety of strong growth that provides steady returns. Considered early ripening.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.