Lugana DOC 2020
Lugana DOC 2020 / Cantina Bertagna / Lombardy
White wine from Italy
This Lugana is made entirely from the grapes of a vineyard located in the area of the same name next to Lake Garda and called Turbiana. This vine belongs to the Trebbiano family but has particular structural and aromatic characteristics and a sensory profile which is enhanced by the unique climatic and pedological conditions of the production area. The result is an extremely complex white wine of great prestige, which brings to light its sensory properties, especially freshness, from Turbiana grapes, along with a remarkable personality and good longevity.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Lombardy
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Cantina Bertagna - Strada Madonna della Porta 14 - 46040 Cavriana (MN) - Italia - +39 0376 82211
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grapes: 100% Turbiana (Trebbiano).
- Cultivation system: Trellis.
- Winemaking: Classic white wine vinification. Aging in stainless steel tanks.
- Colour: Straw yellow with lightening reflections.
- Sensory characteristics: Intense bouquet of apricot, honeydew melon and white peach. In the background notes of citrus fruits. Fine taste with a slight minerality. Fresh, very harmonious and persistent.
- Alcohol content: 13,00 % Vol.
- Acid: 6,30 g/l
- Residual sugar: 4,00 g/l
- Stopper: Cork
- Serving suggestion: Excellent companion to pasta dishes with light sauces, seafood and vegetarian dishes.
- Recommended serving temperature: At around 12 to 14°C.
- Allergen: Contains sulfites
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The white grape variety TREBBIANO is one of the oldest varieties in Italy. It is grown on almost the entire Apennine Peninsula. The famous "Aceto Balsamico di Modena" is made from this grape variety in the Modena region.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.