"MABILIA" Cirò Rosè - Le Selezioni D.O.C. 2020
"MABILIA" Cirò Rosè - Le Selezioni D.O.C. 2020 / Ippolito 1845 / Calabria
Rosé wine from Italy
Mabilia, a homage to a Norman princess who lived in the Cirò lands in the 11th century, comes from Gaglioppo, the oldest grape variety in Calabria.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Calabria
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Ippolito 1845 - Via Tirone 118 - 88811 Ciró Marina (KR) - Italia - +39 0962 31106
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (D.O.C.)
- Grape: 100% Gaglioppo
- Characterization: The Mabilia, named after a Norman princess from the 11th century, is made from the best grapes from the plains around Cirò Marina. After manual harvest, a 24-hour maceration at a controlled temperature follows to highlight the full aromatic potential of the grape variety in the wine.
- Sensory characteristics: Scent of amarena cherries and notes of rose petals; Wonderfully fresh, elegant, harmonious and long-lasting.
- Color: Crystal clear cherry pink.
- Alcohol content: 13,0 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 4,0 g/l
- Total acidity: 6,5 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Excellent companion for grilled fish and Mediterranean starters. It is also often enjoyed as an aperitif.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 8 and 10°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
- EAN (bottle): 8000394210100
The red grape GAGLIOPPO probably originates from Greece and has already brought in antiquity by Greek colonists to Calabria. The perfect habitat for this vine is a dry environment. Wines made from this grape achieve a high sugar content and, accordingly, they are quite rich in alcohol. Researchers are still divided, but it is likely that the GAGLIOPPO is related to the Aglianico grape.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.