Nuragus di Cagliari DOC 2020
Nuragus di Cagliari DOC 2020 / Antonella Corda / Sardinia
White wine from Italy
Probably brought to the island by the Phoenicians, the Nuragus is an autochthonous grape variety of Sardinia. The young winemaker Antonella Corda turns it into the premium white wine Nuragus di Cagliari DOC. This straw yellow white wine gives off a fine scent of fresh apples and pears. The palate is dry, mineral, fresh and balanced. If you like, you can surprise your guests and serve this wine as an aperitif. It is also a perfect accompaniment to raw and grilled fish.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Sardinia
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Azienda Agricola Antonella Corda - Loc. Pranu Raimondo - Strada Statale 466 km 6,800 - 09040 Serdiana (CA) – Sardegna - Italia - +39 0707966300
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grape: 100% Nuragus
- Winemaking: The vines of this rare grape are grown on calcareous marl soils. Then the cold maceration with subsequent fermentation at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. The aging takes place for 6 months in stainless steel on the fine lees.
- Sensory characteristics: Fine scent of fresh apples and pears. Dry, mineral, fresh and balanced on the palate.
- Color: Straw yellow.
- Alcohol content: 13,0% Vol.
- Acidity: 5,1 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: You can start any meal with this wine. Excellent accompaniment to raw fish and especially oysters.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 8 and 10°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8053853690012
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The white grape variety NURAGUS is an autochthonous variety from the island of Sardinia. The name is derived from the famous nuraghe - early historical towers of the Bonnanaro culture [2.200 – 1.600 BC] - on the island. It is very likely that this grape variety was brought to the island of Sardinia by the Phoenicians.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.