Prosecco Frizzante DOC
Prosecco Frizzante DOC / Ca 'Bolani / Friuli
Sparkling wine from Italy
Light and bright straw yellow with green reflections - this is what a Prosecco should look like. The Prosecco Frizzante DOC from Ca ‘Bolani from Friuli develops a wonderfully lively foam in a well-tempered glass. Fine and delicate on the nose with fruity notes. Excellent acidity on the palate. Dry, fresh, and full-bodied. Perfect as an aperitif and companion for the whole menu if it is not too strong.
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Aquileia in Friuli
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Ca' Bolani - Via Cà Bolani, 2 - 33052 Cervignano del Friuli (Udine) - Italia - +39 0431 32670
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grape: 100% Glera
- Manufacturing: The freshly harvested Glera grapes are transferred to the wine cellar for a soft and fine pressing. The must is clarified and kept at 0° all year round. The fermentation takes place in stainless steel autoclaves according to the Martinotti-Charmat method with the help of selected yeasts.
- Sensory characteristics: The bouquet of this Prosecco is fine and delicate, with fruity notes and hints of white flowers. It envelops the palate with an excellent acidity. Dry, fresh, and full-bodied. Pleasant fruity sensations and a final note of sweet almond. Wonderfully lively foam.
- Color: Light and bright straw yellow with emerald green reflections.
- Alcohol content: 10,5% Vol.
- Residual sugar: 12,0 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Excellent as an aperitif. Exceptionally good companion for the entire meal, from delicate main courses to fruit desserts.
- Recommended serving temperature: Cooled between 8 and 10°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8002235003896
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of sparkling wine 0.75 liters
The GLERA (PROSECCO) is a white grape variety that grows only in north-eastern Italy in a small region of the province of Treviso in Veneto. Mainly semi-sparkling wines, but also "normal" wine is made from it. The Prosecco was already known in antiquity as Vinum Puclnum and extremely popular.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.