Rosso di Montalcino - Canalicchio - Pacenti DOC 2017
Rosso di Montalcino - Canalicchio DOC 2017 / Franco Pacenti / Tuscany
Red wine from Italy
Known as the younger brother of Brunello, the Rosso di Montalcino has its own identity, which is strongly linked to the terroir. The Rosso di Montalcino is a young wine that combines liveliness and freshness with structure. Thanks to its drinkability and harmony, it shows a lively fragrance and a pleasantness on the palate that will delight you every time you taste it. Perfect to combine with classic Italian first courses in particular and hearty Italian cuisine in general.
- Vintage: 2017
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Azienda Agricola Pacenti Franco - Loc. Canalicchio di Sopra, 6 - 53024 Montalcino (SI) - Italia - +39 0577 849277
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grape: 100% Brunello di Montalcino (Sangiovese grosso). The harvest for this Rosso di Montalcino comes from 25-year-old vines that thrive on the hills of Montalcino. The "little brother" of Brunello di Montalcino is a pleasant wine that is already able to satisfy even the most demanding requirements.
- Vinification: Medium maceration on the pomace with frequent circulation, temperature at 28 ° C. Subsequent aging for 8-12 months in wooden barrels made of Slavonian oak and at least 4 months on the bottle.
- Sensory characteristics: Elegant and floral bouquet, followed by light spicy notes; very good structure, pleasant, nice balance and harmony.
- Color: Intense ruby red.
- Alcohol content: 14,0 % Vol.
- Total acidity: 0,50 g/l
- Residual sugar: 5,20 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Excellent with starters with meat sauces, soups, roasts and well-aged cheese, excellent with a classic cacciucco.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 16 and 18°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8032505950025
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
BRUNELLO di Montalcino is a red grape. The BRUNELLO or SANGIOVESE GROSSO is one of the many clones of the Sangiovese grape. Expecially as Brunello di Montalcino, he made a big name. The Brunello is characterized by a very complex fragrance that is somewhat reminiscent of violets. He has strong tannins and is usually very strong in taste.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.