Teroldego Rotaliano Riserva DOC 2018
Teroldego Rotaliano Riserva DOC 2018 / Mezzacorona / Trentino
Red wine from Italy
The Teroldego Rotaliano Riserva from Mezzacorona is the top wine from Trentino. With its intense ruby red color, this red wine exudes a complex aroma of ripe fruit with a hint of plum and currant. This Teroldego has an elegant structure and ironed tannins. Its finish is deep and extremely enjoyable. It goes well with boiled meat, roasting red meat, grilled meat and aged cheese.
- Vintage: 2018
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Trentino
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Mezzacorona/NOSIO SPA - Via del Teroldego 1/E - 38016 Mezzocorona (TN) - Italia - +39 0461 616399
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC). Teroldego is the most famous red wine produced in Trentino, known as the "prince of Trentino wines". It is an indigenous varietal in Trentino exclusively cultivated in Piana Rotaliana, where it finds his best expression. This Riserva is produced in the best vintages from manually harvested grapes.
- Grape: 100% Teroldego Rotaliano
- Production area: Mezzacorona cultivates Teroldego grapes in Piana Rotaliana vineyards, i.e. "Fron", "Rauti", "Catorzi" and "Sottodossi".
- Winemaking: Pressing with separation of the stems. Maceration of the skins with frequent repassing of the must. Fermentation at controlled temperature of 25°C (77°F) for 12 - 13 days. 24 months of aging, of which 12 in oak barrels (Allier and Troncais) and final refining in the bottle.
- Color: Ruby red
- Sensory characteristics: It presents a bouquet with pleasant aroma of ripe fruit, prunes and blackcurrant. Full body and pleasant tannins balance well with fruity and light barrique.
- Alcohol content: 13 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 6,0 g/l
- Total acid: 5,5 g/l
- pH: 3,65
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: It pairs well with stews, roasted or grilled red meats, and aged cheeses. Ideal with rich risotto dishes.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 16 and 18°C
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8004305000071
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The Teroldego is an autochthonous red wine from the north of Italy. The grape variety has been cultivated since the 14th century in the Rotaliana Plain and was first mentioned in documents in 1383. It is a late maturing variety that produces fruity and dark red wines with low tannin expression.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.