Tolloy Pinot Grigio Alto Adige DOC 2020
Pinot Grigio Alto Adige DOC 2020 / Tolloy / South-Tirol
White wine from Italy
This Pinot Grigio from South Tyrol is made from copper-colored, small, sweet grapes. It is characterized by its balance, finesse, and elegance. Excellent accompaniment to seafood, fish soups, white meat, and mushroom dishes.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: South-Tirol
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Mezzacorona/NOSIO SPA - Via del Teroldego 1/E - 38016 Mezzocorona (TN) - Italia - +39 0461 616399
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grape: 100% Pinot Grigio. The grapes come from the vineyards of Cantina Tolloy in South Tyrol, all of which are located in the valley and on low hills.
- Winemaking: The copper-colored grapes are compact and very sweet. Traditional white winemaking with short skin maceration at a controlled temperature of approx. 18-20°C.
- Sensory characteristics: This Pinot Grigio is characterized by its balance, finesse, and elegance. On the nose a delicate and fruity bouquet with hints of chamomile. The taste is dry, elegant, full, and very soft. Mild acidity.
- Color: Straw yellow
- Alcohol content: 13% Vol.
- Residual sugar: 3,3 g/l
- Acidity: 5,4 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Tolloy's Pinot Grigio goes well with seafood, fish soups, white meat and mushroom dishes.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 10 and 12°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8004305030504
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The PINOT GRIGIO grape variety has been grown in the Adige Valley for a long time, where it is also known as the Ruländer. The shape of the grapes and their gray-red color reveal their close relationship with the Pinot Nero from which they seem to come. It is grown both in the valley and on low hills. The PINOT GRIGIO is also known as Pinot Gris. It delivers low-acid grapes that are full of body and extract and often gray.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.