"Torre dei Vescovi" Sauvignon Vicenza D.O.C. 2019
"Torre dei Vescovi" Sauvignon Vicenza D.O.C. 2019 / Cantine Vitevis / Veneto
White wine from Italy
The Sauvignon Vicenza DOC 2019 of the Torre dei Vescovi di Colli Vicentini line comes from vineyards in Montecchio Maggiore, in the heart of the Vicenza hills. A velvety, fresh white wine from Veneto. Fruity and intense with notes of tropical fruits. Exceptionally good terroir with great soils, warm weather and fresh winds from the mountains. This Sauvignon is characterized by an intense straw yellow color. The nose opens with a characteristic fruity bouquet in which notes of tropical fruits stand out. The palate is dry and silky with a hint of exotic fruits.
- Vintage: 2019
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: CANTINE VITEVIS Società Cooperativa Agricola - Viale Europa, 151 - 36075 Montecchio Maggiore (VI) - Italia - +39 0444 491360
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (D.O.C.)
- Grape: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Cultivation zone: The Vicenza Sauvignon of the Torre dei Vescovi di Colli Vicentini line comes from vineyards in Montecchio Maggiore in the heart of the Vicenza hills.
- Winemaking: This wine is made entirely from Sauvignon Blanc grapes, which are harvested entirely by hand. After a short maceration at 10°C, fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 14-16°C. The wine then stays briefly in the same containers before being bottled.
- Sensory characteristics: A characteristic fruity bouquet with notes of tropical fruits opens up on the nose. On the palate, this Sauvignon is dry and silky with a hint of exotic fruits.
- Color: Intense straw yellow.
- Alcohol content: 13,0 % Vol.
- Total acidity: 6,2 g/l
- Residual sugar: 4,0 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Perfect with light starters. Ideal in combination with fish dishes and shellfish.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 8 and 10°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8012769225404
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
Sauvignon Blanc, also known as Blanc Fumé, or Sauvignon Jaune, is a white wine variety that is distributed worldwide. Sauvignon Blanc produces excellent wines, especially in northeastern Italy. Specimens from Friuli and South Tyrol in particular are very fine and fruity. In total, the cultivation of the grape variety is recommended in 32 provinces and approved in a further 26 provinces.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.