TUMAI Bianco di Custoza D.O.C. 2020
TUMAI Bianco di Custoza D.O.C. 2020 / Maria Pia / Veneto
White wine from Italy
The hilly and sunlit Custoza location is near the village of Custoza, south of Lake Garda. The climate influenced by Lake Garda is mild and thus creates the best conditions for viticulture. The composition of the grapes for the Tumai resulted in a complex white wine. Straw yellow in the glass, this Bianco di Custoza exudes a flowery and fruity bouquet. The taste is pleasantly dry, fresh, and fruity. Your guests will be surprised if you serve this wine as an aperitif.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Terre di Maria Pia / Enobis S.r.l. - Via Alessandro Volta - 37010 Affi (VR) - Italia - +39 045 6201084
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (D.O.C.)
- Grapes: Trebbiano Toscano, Friulano, Garganega, Cortese, Malvasia, Riesling, Pinot Bianco und Chardonnay. Together with other types of wine such as Chardonnay or Garganega, the Trebbiano Toscana combines in the Bianco di Custoza Tumai to form a classic and dry Bianco di Custoza with a Mediterranean flair.
- Sensory characteristics: Floral and fruity bouquet. Hints of peach, apple and wild flowers. Pleasantly dry on the palate, summerly fresh and fruity.
- Color: Intense straw yellow with greenish hues.
- Alcohol content: 12,5 % Vol.
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Good as an aperitif and as a companion to starters, fish dishes, white meats, asparagus and other tender vegetables. It also cuts a fine figure with desserts.
- Recommended serving temperature: Chilled between 8 and 10°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (Bottle): 8034125061013
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.