Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG 2020
Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG 2020 / Abbazia Monte Oliveto / Tuscany
White wine from Italy
The vinification of Vernaccia di San Gimignano initially involves careful handling of the grapes at every stage of processing. This is how their primary aromas come into their own and combine with the freshness and consistency of this typical Vernaccia. Light straw yellow colour with greenish reflections. Fine, penetrating, fruity bouquet with delicate hints of green apple. Balanced, elegant taste with a slight almond aftertaste. Your guests will be surprised if you serve this wine as an aperitif.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany (Toscana)
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Abbazia Monte Oliveto - Località Monte Oliveto, 15 - 53037 S. Gimignano (SI) - Italia - +39 0577 907 136
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (DOCG)
- Grape: 100% Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
- Winemaking: The grapes are raised using the espalier method, harvested by hand and carefully selected. The vinification method considers the gentle treatment of the grapes at all stages of production to emphasize the primary aromas and the freshness and consistency of this typical white wine variety.
- Sensory characteristics:: Fine, penetrating, fruity on the nose with light notes of green apple. Dry. Balanced taste, elegant with a mild almond-like finish.
- Colour: Light straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Alcohol content: 13,0% Vol.
- Residual sugar: 2,0 g/l
- Total acidity: 5,5 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- Serving suggestion: Excellent with pasta with vegetable sauces and grilled fish. Also recommended as an aperitif.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 10 and 12°C.
- Allergen: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 6024503920
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The name VERNACCIA is not precisely specified because it is used in Italy for several white and red wine varieties. The name Vernaccia is often found since it goes back to the Italian word vernacolo (native). What it is exactly for a variety, you can see the name extension that indicates the town, in which the wine grown.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.