Weißburgunder Festival Südtirol D.O.C. 2019
Weißburgunder Festival Südtirol D.O.C. 2019 / Cantina Meran / South-Tirol
White wine from Italy
The Pinot Bianco grape feels especially at home on the poor soils and sunny slopes of the Merano region and Val Venosta Valley. For over 150 years it has been grown with extraordinary success in South Tyrol and in recent years has risen to become a leading white grape variety. A genuine all-rounder.
- Vintage: 2019
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: South-Tirol
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Kellerei Meran Burggräfler Gen. Landw. Ges. - Via Cantina 9 - 39020 Marlengo (BZ) - Italia - +39 0473 447137
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (D.O.C.)
- Grape: 100% Pinot Blanc
- Winemaking: The hand-picked grapes are gently pressed and the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks. After resting on the lees for at least 5 months, this Pinot Blanc is bottled.
- Sensory characteristics: Bouquet with fresh notes of pineapple and green apple. Fine noses also notice caramel tones and nutty nuances in the background. The taste is dry, lively and balanced. You can taste lemon, quince and nutmeg. Lively fruit acid. The finish is short and a bit playful.
- Color: Bright yellow with greenish hues.
- Alcohol content: 13,5 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 3,5 g/l
- Acidity: 5,9 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Goes well with vegetables, fish dishes, fruits and sweet desserts.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 10 and 12°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8028677420015
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The WEISSER BURGUNDER grape variety (Pinot Bianco) has been known since the 14th century and probably has its origins in the area between western Switzerland and south-eastern France. It was created by a mutation from the Pinot Noir. The Pinot Blanc came to South Tyrol around the year 1850 and has become indispensable in the present.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.