Trial pack Rosato
15.70 €(1 l = 10.47 €)
Rosé wine tasting package
This package allows you to compare two rosé wines that come from opposite ends of the Italian boot.
Contents: 2 x 0.75 liters
► Bardolino Classico Chiaretto DOC 2021
- Producer and bottler: Le Morette/Azienda Agricola Valerio Zenato - Viale Indipendenza - San Benedetto di Lugana - 37019 Peschiera del Garda (Verona) - Italia - +39 045 7552724
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grapes: Corvina (55%), Molinara (10%) and Rondinella (35%)
- Contents: 0.75 liters
- Cultivation system: Traditional trellis cultivation, 3,000 grapevines per hectare.
- Vintage: Last week of September. The grapes are hand-pricked.
- Winemaking/fermentation: It takes place in stainless steel tanks at a low controlled temperature of 18°C. Gentle pressing and fermentation with shell contact for 2 days, then a week without peel at 18°C.
- Storage: The wine remains in the bottle for at least one month before it enters the market.
- Sensory characteristics: Due to its light and uncomplicated drinking pleasure, this Chiaretto presents itself as an ideal summer wine. The bouquet is harmonious and flowery, the taste full, slightly fruity, lively and dry.
- Color: Pink
- Alcohol content: 12,0 % Vol.
- Acid: 6,30 g/l
- pH: 3,20
- Dry extract: 19,50 g/l
- Stopper: Synthetic cork
- Serving suggestion: The Bardolino is a wine, the Italians like to call "Vino tuttopasto" (entire meal). This also applies to this Chiaretto. It can be served as an aperitif. It is suitable for all courses, goes well with starters, light dishes, grilled fish and pizza.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 13 and 14°C.
- Allergen: Contains sulfites
► "Dolcedorme" ROSÈ DA UVE AGLIANICO CALABRIA IGP 2021
- Producer and bottler: Tenute Ferrocinto/Campoverde Spa - Contrada Ciparsia - 87012 Castrovillari (CS) - Italia - +39 0981 415122
- Quality Designation: Indicazione Geografica Protetta (IGP)
- Grape: 100% Aglianico
- Contents: 0.75 liters
- Origin: The grapes for this rosé are grown in the hilly area of Castrovillari in northern Calabria. The soils are chalky and there is an extraordinary microclimate with high temperature differences between day and night.
- Vinification: The grapes are picked by hand in the early hours of the morning. This is followed by a classic rosé vinification at a controlled temperature and brief contact with the peel. This wine is aged in steel tanks for a short time and then finally rounded off in the bottle.
- Sensory characteristics: Fruity and fresh on the nose with hints of melon and grapefruit. The taste of this southern Italian rosé is harmonious, fresh, and elegant. Spicy notes in the background.
- Color: Subtle rosé with orange reflections.
- Alcohol content: 12,5 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 0,4 g/l
- Total acidity: 5,2 g/l
- Sulfite: 93 mg/l
- Total extract: 26 g/l
- PH value: 3,49
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Well chilled, this rosé is great as an aperitif. Goes well with light starters, fish dishes and seafood. If it is on the table and gets a little bit of temperature, the Dolcedorme can also be used with the entire menu.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 12 and 14°C.
- Allergen: Contains sulphites
Scope of delivery: 2 bottles of 0.75 liter wine; A total of 1.5 liters
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.