Trial pack Rosato
Rosé wine tasting package
With this package you can compare two rosé wines from different famous Italian wine regions.
Contents: 2 x 0.75 liters
► Bardolino Classico Chiaretto DOC 2022
- Producer and bottler: Le Morette/Azienda Agricola Valerio Zenato - Viale Indipendenza - San Benedetto di Lugana - 37019 Peschiera del Garda (Verona) - Italia - +39 045 7552724
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grapes: Corvina (55%), Molinara (10%) and Rondinella (35%)
- Contents: 0.75 liters
- Cultivation system: Traditional trellis cultivation, 3,000 grapevines per hectare.
- Vintage: Last week of September. The grapes are hand-pricked.
- Winemaking/fermentation: It takes place in stainless steel tanks at a low controlled temperature of 18°C. Gentle pressing and fermentation with shell contact for 2 days, then a week without peel at 18°C.
- Storage: The wine remains in the bottle for at least one month before it enters the market.
- Sensory characteristics: Due to its light and uncomplicated drinking pleasure, this Chiaretto presents itself as an ideal summer wine. The bouquet is harmonious and flowery, the taste full, slightly fruity, lively and dry.
- Color: Pink
- Alcohol content: 12,0 % Vol.
- Acid: 6,30 g/l
- pH: 3,20
- Dry extract: 19,50 g/l
- Stopper: Synthetic cork
- Serving suggestion: The Bardolino is a wine, the Italians like to call "Vino tuttopasto" (entire meal). This also applies to this Chiaretto. It can be served as an aperitif. It is suitable for all courses, goes well with starters, light dishes, grilled fish and pizza.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 13 and 14°C.
- Allergen: Contains sulfites
► "Filarè" ROSATO TERRE DI CHIETI IGT 2022
- Producer and bottler: Collefrisio Srl – Loc. Piane di Maggio - 66030 Frisa (CH) - Italia - +39 085 9039074
- Quality Designation: Indicazione Geografica Tipica (IGT)
- Grape: 100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo.
- Contents: 0.75 litres
- Vinification: Manual harvest of the grapes in the first week of October. White vinification "Blanc de Noir" with short maceration. After the soft pressing of the grapes, fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature. The wine is then stored in thermo-conditioned stainless-steel tanks. This is followed by sterile cold filling.
- Sensory characteristics: Flowery bouquet with clear notes of cherries. The taste is dry, fruity, and fresh. Balanced with a long finish.
- Color: Brilliant light pink with slightly violet reflections.
- Alcohol content: 13.0 % Vol.
- Residual sugar: 2.54 g/l
- Total acidity: 5.5 g/l
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Goes well with light appetizers, salads, seafood, and white meats. Also nice as an aperitif wine.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 8 and 10°C.
- Allergen: Contains sulphites
Scope of delivery: 2 bottles of 0.75 litre wine; A total of 1.5 litres.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.