VIGNETO MORINO Chardonnay Langhe DOC 2020
"Vigneto Morino" Chardonnay Langhe DOC 2020 / Batasiolo / Piedmont
White wine from Italy
This barrique-aged Chardonnay from Piedmont is a white wine with an intense straw-yellow color, a fruity aroma, full taste, and a subtle note of wood. Its structure enables it to be served as a companion to medium-heavy dishes.
- Vintage: 2020
- Ageing: Dry
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Volume: 0,75 liters
- Producer and bottler: Beni di Batasiolo - Fr. Annunziata 87 - 12064 La Morra (CN) - Italia - +39 0173 50130
- Quality Designation: Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC)
- Grape: 100% Chardonnay from the Vigneto Morino vineyard in the Langhe.
- Winemaking: The grapes are picked by hand at the beginning of September. After that, they are carefully separated from the stems and gently squeezed. Subsequent cold maceration of the pressed grapes for 24-48 hours and fermentation in French oak barrels. The wine then rests on the lees in French oak barrels with periodic Batonage (stirring up of the wine yeast that has settled at the bottom of the barrel after fermentation.).
- Sensory characteristics: Very rich fruity bouquet with hints of tropical fruits, citrus, grapefruit, honey, and vanilla. This Chardonnay has a balanced, broad, dry taste with an intensification of the aromatic spectrum perceived on the nose.
- Color: Intense, clear, and brilliant straw yellow.
- Alcohol content: 13,0 % Vol.
- Acid: 5,6 g/l
- Residual sugar: 1,8 g/l
- Total extract: 18,0 g/l
- Sulfite: 98 mg/l
- PH value: 3,21
- Stopper: Natural cork
- How to serve: Best in combination with starters, seafood, white meat dishes and fish. The structure of this white wine aged in wood also makes it an ideal complement to red meat tartare, Italian raw ham, oysters, and mussels in general.
- Recommended serving temperature: Between 6 and 8°C.
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- EAN (bottle): 8002820001207
- Scope of supply: 1 bottle of wine 0.75 liters
The white grape variety CHARDONNAY has been grown in Italy for a long time, especially near the Alps. When she came to Italy is not known because there has been a confusion of languages up to the present. In Italy this variety was called Pinot Bianco or Pinot Blanc. Terms Clarity has only existed since the 1990s. CHARDONNAY probably has its origin in Burgundy.
Protection of minors: We deliver this article only to adults of unlimited legal capacity and reserve the right to demand appropriate proof of age. The data required for the order, such as name, address, etc., must be provided in full and truthfully.